Customer Spotlight - "Dream Big" Custom Air Force One Low



Time for another customer spotlight!

This time around the spotlight is on the "Dream Big" custom air force ones, done for Sharvon of SP Photography.

Sharvon also works with two great organizations in my hometown of Philly..an organization called Philly Youth Poetry Movement (PYPM), non-profit organization committed to helping the youth of Philadelphia discover the power of their voices through spoken word, literacy, and progressive workshop facilitation. She also works with Spoken Soul 215, a spoken word artist collective dedicated to promoting open mic events throughout the Philadelphia region. I've known Sharvon for about 4-5 years now as she's done some photo shoot work with me in the past and is just an all-around awesome person, and although this project was done within a tight timeframe it was still a pleasure to put it together.

Since Sharvon trusted me to come up with my own creative spin on the project (which is the best way to work!) I figured the best idea was to do something that incorporated elements of the Dream Big Logo from the original promo banner:



After studying the banner, here's what I came up with:







(Sharvon Urbannavage of SP Photography/PYPM/Spoken Soul 215)

I'd like to send a big thank you to Sharvon for all of her support! If you are in the Philadelphia area and want to see some truly talented people at work, I highly recommend checking out Spoken Soul 215 (I've attended their open mic event known as "The Harvest" and trust me, the people are awesome and there is a lot of talent in the building!). I haven't attended a PYPM event as of yet but do plan to attend in the future as i've heard some great things about the kids in these events along with having seen some previews of what they can do. Also, Sharvon does some awesome photography and is a pleasure to work with (speaking from experience), so I highly recommend SP Photography to everyone in the Philly area for your photography needs.


http://www.phillyyouthpoets.org/

http://www.spokensoul215.com/

http://www.sp-photos.com/

Comments