Customer Spotlight - "Freshbooks" Custom Air Force Ones

The latest customer spotlight features three pairs of custom air force ones done for a group of representatives of a company known as Freshbooks, which specializes in online invoicing for businesses. This project came about when I was contacted by Saul Colt, who hails from Canada and is a member of the Freshbooks team. I've had the pleasure of meeting Saul in person and having dinner with him and some of his team members and associates and Saul is a great guy and it turns out we have a few things in common..we're both fans of comic books, pop culture, and Nike Air Force Ones! Saul is also a repeat customer of mine (check out a pair of sneakers I made for Saul previously here).

Anyway, on to the project:

I was asked to construct 3 pairs based around the company logo:



And here's the finished product:







And there you have it...Freshbooks Air Force Ones!

I'm currently working on separate project for Saul as well that I can't wait to show everyone when it's completed...and trust me it's definitely one of a kind! Also a bunch of other stuff coming up in the months to come so stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Well thanks for your info its really useful and interesting, I’ll definitely bookmark your blog for future reference.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment