"Beau Femme" Custom Heels (1-of-1)

It's been a little while since I done some custom womens heels, so having gotten the sudden inspiration I figured this would be a good time to take a break from some other projects to bring this shoe to life.

The shoe is called "Beau Femme", which is French for "Beautiful Woman". I got the idea from an ad I came across in a fashion magazine and thought it would be cool to do my own version on these womens heels I had sitting around that I was originally going to use for an event this past September.

Womens heels are pretty interesting to customize as it's something different and I like the challenge of coming up with something a little more chic and elegant. Sneakers are still my favorite canvas but it is nice to occasionally step out of that comfort zone and try something new. I definitely have plans to do more womens heels this year and beyond!

These heels are a womens size 9 and are on sale here.





Comments