"Sublime Visuals" Custom Air Max 90



sub·lime (adj \sə-ˈblīm\)

1. tending to inspire awe usually because of elevated quality (as of beauty, nobility, or grandeur) or transcendent excellence

2. impressing the mind with a sense of grandeur or power; inspiring awe, veneration, etc.

Here's a shoe based on a design that I came up with earlier in the year but wasn't going to release to the public until around fall of 2011 due to the fact that I have so much other stuff that I want to get out to you guys before then (got loads of stuff on the way...more than I know what to do with! So stay tuned!) Anyway as I was going through some sketches I came across this design again and I don't know if it was the mood I was in at the time but the color scheme got such a hold of me (i'm big on bright colors as you can probably tell) I suddenly got the desire to put this shoe out..pronto! The color scheme kinda gives me a spring-like feel..almost reminds me of the Easter Air Force Ones Nike released some years back all though there are some differences in the colors. And with spring right around the corner & it feeling like spring off-and-on weather wise already, I figured now would be a better time than the Fall.

Due to the "wow!" vibe I got when I came across this sketch again, I decided to go with the name Sublime Visuals for this shoe, with the name basically saying "This is a beautiful shoe to look at!".

This shoe will be made to order in both men and women sizes and will be available in the Ecentrik online shop March 20th (the 1st day of spring).










Comments