Air Max 90 "Stealth" (LIMITED RELEASE)



Once upon a time, I was a big Jordan sneaker fan (even before my love for air force ones & dunks were spawned). Now I haven't really worn Jordans since around 2003, but the Jordan 3s are still my favorite Jordan design of all time, regardless of colorway. I had been toying around with the idea of doing either a pair of air force ones or air maxs with a Jordan-style design & ended up going with the Air Max 90s because of their unique design. After going through a couple Jordan 3 models, I decided on the Stealths because I was really liking the shades of grays mixed with the black & red. I knew because of the construction of the Air Max 90 that the design wouldn't be 100% exact (which I didn't necessarily want or need it to be), but I wanted it to come as close as possible.

Here's the original shoe (not my pic..just a random one I found online):



And here's the custom Air Max 90 version:








Included with each of the 10 pairs made will be a limited edition Ecentrik "Peel" T-Shirt! This shirt will be available in both men & women styles:



Men: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL



Women: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

The Stealth Air Max 90s/T-Shirt combo will be available at www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com on October 31, 2011. To go directly to the link for the Stealth Air Max 90s, click here

Remember, ONLY 10 PAIRS (plus 10 shirts) WILL BE MADE. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!

Comments

  1. some of the dopest am 90 customs I ever saw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment