New Balance 574 "Jungle Mist"



For a while now I have been wanting to do a custom with some New Balance shoes. Actually since I saw a New Balance custom done by SBTG, I had the desire to do so but had been putting it off for a while. Well now I finally got around to doing one! This particular design, which I call "Jungle Mist" (because the black print reminds me of trees in a jungle) was originally intended to go on either some Nike Dunks or some Air Maxes but I decided to see how they would come out on these instead. The results were very good...so good that I decided that along with the fact the base shoe used for the design was pretty easy to find, that maybe I should make this a regular release. This shoe is currently available in mens sizes 8 to 13 and can be ordered here.

Here's a few more pictures:

Original Base Shoe:



Finished Product:




Comments