Customer Spotlight: Freddy Krueger Dunk Custom

I'm pretty sure you already know who this is:





















Years ago Nike released a shoe based on the famous Nightmare On Elm Street character, the Freddy Krueger SB Dunk:













This shoe, which was based off the look of the character, was a very limited release from the company.  It's long since been discontinued and besides maybe a few on ebay this shoe is a very rare find nowadays.  Well recently, a customer asked me about recreating this shoe for them....a project that I was really looking forward to.

So after finding a good base shoe to use for the custom:





















I proceeded to get to work, using pics of the original shoe as a reference.  Here's the finished result:





















Later, I was sent this awesome email from the customer:

"Absolutely amazing job on the Freddy Krueger Dunks.  I was blown away.  Thank you and I look forward to placing another order in the future"

It's things like this that motivate me to keep doing what I do.  I genuinely appreciate all the love and support from you guys.  As always, more to come!

Have an idea of your own for a custom shoe?  Email all inquiries to INFO@ECENTRIKART.NET.



Comments