Air Jordan 3 "Reverse Cement"

I was recently contacted with the idea of doing an Air Jordan 3 "Black Cement" type of theme, except with the colors & print reversed.  I thought it was a great idea and decided to go along with it, leading to the Air Jordan "Reverse Cement" custom.

Now to be honest, usually I dread doing anything with elephant print.  I love to do patterns but there's something about elephant print....I love the way it looks but not the biggest fan of actually doing that particular print only because it's such a tricky pattern that it's just about impossible to duplicate exact to the Nike version (don't believe me?  Try drawing the print out on a piece of paper and making it look perfect).  And I don't think people realize just how difficult it is to reproduce...it may look easy but is way more difficult that it looks.

Anyway the shoe features the print throughout with the same colorway as the original cements but with the color placement reversed throughout the shoe.  These are available in the online store, however, I am only doing 5 PAIRS.  It's first come, first served and once they're gone, they're gone!

http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-iii-reverse-cement-custom






Comments