Follow Ecentrik Artistry on Instagram





















Attention:

I am no longer using my twitter and may be shutting the page down, as I've been doing most of my social network action on Facebook and Instagram.  I've had a twitter page for a while but honestly i'm not a big fan of Twitter and really lost interest in it about 2 months after starting a page there (do not contact me on twitter because you may not get a response there.  I only check it about once a month, sometimes less).  I've been on IG for a good while and have been getting some good feedback there and drawing in some new clientele there.  The picture options plus the amount of text you can place there is way more flexible for my needs, so it gives me the best of both worlds.  If the follower numbers keep going up I may start doing some exclusive stuff that's only available to my followers, so give it a follow and tell a friend to tell a friend!

Ecentrik Artistry On Instagram: http://instagram.com/ecentrikartistry
Ecentrik Artistry On Facebook: http://facebook.com/ecentrik

Comments