Jordan 5 "Alien Camouflage" Custom

















This design totally came about by accident.  When I started out I was working on a totally different theme, but early on into it I didn't feel like it was coming out the way I wanted so I ended up scrapping it.  Then after picking out a random color scheme I thought about doing a camouflage design (I love working with camo patterns) but once I started I ended up freestyling the pattern seen here.  Something about it reminded me of aliens from various sci-fi films, which spawned the name "Alien Camouflage".

The original base was the Jordan 5 Fire Red (black tongue version):
















And here's the finished product:





















Currently taking orders for this shoe in select sizes.  This shoe can be ordered through the store link at the main site, www.ecentrikart.net, or directly at the link here: http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-5-alien-camouflage-custom

Comments