Customer Spotlight: Air Force 1 "Sweat Party" Freestyle Custom













Some of the best commissions are the ones where the client gives you free reign to do what you feel and really flex your signature style.  This was the case with this particular custom.  My client and friend, Tim, who runs the fitness lifestyle brand The Sweat Party, requested a pair of custom Air Force 1s and pretty much said "Do your style, just include my company logo".

So I picked up some white air force ones with a turquoise swoosh and sole and worked the custom around that color.  I added some orange along with it (that combo reminds me of the Miami Dolphins colors, a color scheme I always loved) since I remember him having an orange hat with his logo.  Mix in some hints of black all done up in a cool freestlyed pattern and here's the result:



















Interested in an original custom idea of your own?  Contact Ecentrik Artistry at info@ecentrikart.net (serious inquiries only).

Comments