Customs to Canvas Series: "Icicle"

About a month ago, I posted a pair of custom dunks titled "Icicle".  Well, a few days after posting those, I got the idea to do a canvas painting based on them.
















This was done in acrylics on an 11" x 17" canvas.  I wanted to go with a graffiti and pop art-style and think I managed to pull it off.  This is the first canvas painting I've done in about 4 years and it felt great to step back in this arena again.



















(Painting/shoe combo)

This will be the first of a series of paintings that I am planning based on past custom shoes that I've done....particularly the more popular shoes and/or the most creative ones.  I am also planning to have prints for sale of each painting as well (including this one) as well as offering the original paintings for sale.  Stay tuned for further info.

Ecentrik Artistry website: www.ecentrikart.net
My personal art website: www.elombowmanart.com
My Instagram: www.instagram.com/ecentrikartistry


Comments