Customer Spotlight: "South Beach Desert Camo" golf shoes












A client who recently ordered the "South Beach Desert Camo" Air Force 1s later asked me if I could duplicate the same theme on a pair of nike golf shoes.  I was glad to do so as I thought it was a great idea.  So after pointing me to the shoe that he wanted them done on, I was ready to make it happen.

Here is the original base shoe: The Nike Lunar Force 1 golf cleats:
















And here is the finished product:












































And here is a comparison of the two shoes.  The original Air Force 1 shoe (top) and the Lunar Force golf shoe (bottom):






















There are certain designs of mine that I am willing to recreate on different base shoes and this was one of them.  Just a great design that looks good on different bases.  Interested in a recreation of one of my past themes, same or different shoe?  Or interested in a different idea?  Email at info@ecentrikart.net to see if it can be done!

Comments