The Hello Tierney DNC Project















Recently, I was contacted by Philadelphia based advertising company Hello Tierney to do a collaboration to be featured in time for the 2016 Democratic National Convention.  The project consisted of 11 pairs of custom Adidas, all with Philly based themes.  Being as though I grew up in Philly and know the city very well, I was extra excited to be a part of this project.  If you're interested in landing a pair of these one-of-a-kind, never to be duplicated customs, check out all 11 pairs at the RunDNC Philly site at www.rundncphilly.com.  The proceeds will go to Back On My Feet Philadelphia, a great organization whose mission is to help out the homeless in the city.  I would like to extend a big thank you to the good folks at Hello Tierney for this great opportunity to be a part of this awesome project for a good cause!

Have a custom project idea for your company or brand?  For all inquiries, contact me at info@ecentrikart.net.  Also, check out my Ecentrik Artistry website at www.ecentrikart.net and my personal art website at www.elombowmanart.com.

RunDNC Philly: www.rundncphilly.com
Back On My Feet Philadelphia: www.philadelphia.backonmyfeet.org

Comments