Customer Spotlight: "Philadelphia Flyers" Jordan 5










Ever since doing the Philly Sports Pack project two months ago, I've been waiting to do another NHL theme, especially another theme based on the Philadelphia Flyers.  I got that chance again recently when a client from the Philly area (my hometown) requested a pair and sent me a pair of lightly worn Jordan 5s for the custom theme to be done on.  I was happy to breathe new life into them for a die hard Flyers fan (he even showed me a pic of a Flyers jersey he owns autographed by Claude Giroux).

The original base shoe was the Air Jordan Metallic 5s:










Personally my favorite Jordan 5 base to work on.  Have done custom themes on this shoe before and was looking forward to doing so again.  So after going over some ideas with the client and receiving the shoes, the time soon came to get to work and here is the finished product:












The client wanted the shoes to have black as the dominant color as opposed to the Air Force 1 version from the sports pack.  The shoes also have a color blend on the mesh areas and the clear soles dyed as well.  Another addition requested was to have the Liberty Bell included on the back.  The client said I could add it in any style I want so since the rear of the shoe has the Jumpman silhouette, I thought it would be fun to transform the Jumpman again, this time into a Flyers hockey man:










I had a blast making these.  I've done sports themes before and would like to do more but hockey themes is a lane I haven't gotten the opportunity to touch on before these two Flyers themes.  Hopefully there's a lot more to come (personally i'd love to get requests for every team in the NHL!).

For all custom inquiries: www.ecentrikart.net/contact

Social Media:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ecentrik
Instagram: @ecentrikartistry



Comments