Ecentrik Artistry Solo Exhibit - Orchard Windows Gallery NYC

Here's a few pictures from my debut solo show at Orchard Windows Gallery in NYC. I was a little worried about the show reception since it rained about an hour before showtime but the turnout was still fairly decent. A big thank you to everyone who still made it out and an extra special thank you to Dino Eli of Orchard Windows Gallery for the opportunity (and another thank you to John Sebastian for introducing me to Dino in the 1st place!). I'm participating in a group show at the same gallery the first week of August and also have a solo weekend show at the gallery in either October or November.

Orchard Windows Gallery gives showcase to the talented yet underrepresented artists looking for exposure. Dino is always looking for more artists looking to launch/expand their careers so if you fit into that category contact Dino at the gallery:

Orchard Windows Gallery
37 Orchard Street
New York NY 10002

917-995-1001
windowgallery@gmx.com










(Mingling with friends & guests)

(Me & Dino Eli, Owner/Curator of Orchard Windows Gallery)

Comments

  1. oh my gosh! It looks great! the displays are awesome! I wish I couldve been there to support! I love those black and pink heels and the chucks design......ahhhhhhhhhh. You are so talented! good job on your exhibit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the compliments! It truly means a lot when people appreciate what you do, especially when you have a real passion for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment