Orchard Windows Gallery 'Massive Group Show'

The Orchard Windows Gallery on Manhattan's Lower East Side held a massive group show this week (8/1/11-8/7/11). The show featured the works of many different artists (including myself) and two receptions were held, one on Monday, August 1st, and the other on Friday, August 5th. This was the first show of it's kind put together at the gallery by owner Dino Eli and I felt extremely thrilled to be a part of it. It was great to meet all of the other artists as well as spend time with the ones that I have known previously. It was a fantastic show as there was a mix of different styles of art, which makes events like this so unique (there was even a kitten at the show!). It goes to show that art comes in many different shapes, sizes, forms, and interpretations.

Now, on to the pics!:


A list of all the participating artists




Some work by Janet Cristenfeld, Monika Rosa Felber, Eddie Rehm, and Hans Wolf

My work on display

Chatting it up

My good friend Janet Cristenfeld with her "Blonde Glow" painting, one of my two favorite pieces at the show

My other favorite at the show, this awesome piece by Tracy Von Becker

Artist Mike Wolf

Artist ML Kimmel

Artist Hans Wolf with a preview of his upcoming Subway Series

There was even a kitten on hand to see the show!

The man who put it all together, my good friend and gallery owner Dino Eli (It was also his birthday...Happy Birthday Dino!)

Dino & Artist Jamie Martinez

Again I would like to thank Dino Eli for putting this show together and all the other participating artists for making this event special!

Comments