Customer Spotlight: "Mister Sell" Air Max 90s

I'm a pretty big fan of the written battle league circuit: Grind Time (USA), King Of The Dot (Canada), Don't Flop (UK). One of the artists I've followed in the Grind Time league is a rapper from Utica NY by the name of Mister Sell:

(My favorite Mr. Sell Battle)



(Not to mention he's an all around sick emcee too)


Me & Sell happen to be friends on Facebook & he came across my work a while back. Recently he contacted me about making a pair of custom Air Max 90s for him with a music related theme. So after some brainstorming here's what I came up with:









Basically the entire shoe has a music related theme...the side panels have music notes scattered throughout while the tongue labels contain hand painted microphone silhouettes. These were pretty fun to make as Air Max 90s are a favorite shoe of mine & one of the most flexible to work with as far as Nikes go. I want to give a big shout out to Mr. Sell for the support!

Check him out on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/mistersell315


*The customer spotlight feature is done periodically to feature 1-of-1 custom orders that have original & unique themes & styles. Have a concept of your own that you would like done? Email info@ecentrikart.net for price quotes and other information.

Comments