"Safari Lake" Air Max 90 (Limited)













 Here's the latest from Ecentrik Artistry....the "Safari Lake" custom Air Max 90s!  The idea for this particular shoe was inspired by the Summit Lake Lebron shoes. The shoe features optional custom laces as well (email if you would prefer the basic white laces).

I'm only planning to make 30 pairs of this particular design (maybe more depending on how well they do, in which case I would probably list the 2nd batch as a re-issue since I plan to number each shoe either on the box or shoe itself).  Not counting the pair in the pic of course.

I got the idea to do these on a whim because my friend Wil of ENI INC sent me this cool custom hand-painted t-shirt:





















So as you see I had to make the kicks to match it!











































Again, only 30 pairs of these will be made.  The summit lake t-shirt from ENI is also available to order (if I were you i'd grab both!).

Order the custom sneakers here.  If desired size is not listed email me at info@ecentrikart.net & i'll see if it can be made available.

Order the custom t-shirt at this link here.  If link is broken contact ENI INC at eni3000@gmail.com

Comments