Air Jordan VII "Bizarre Visions"

Continuing the Air Jordan custom streak, I recently completed 2 Jordan customs for my personal collection (in between the many shoe orders i've been filling lately).  So here's the first of the two:

These are the Jordan VIIs I call "Bizarre Visions".































I feel like the name fits the shoe perfectly because the graffiti-influenced design brings a real off-the-wall look to the shoes.  I wanted something that would not only turn heads, but something that I know would definitely gain some mixed reactions from people.  When I first came up with the idea for these I said to myself "this design's definitely not for everyone....some will love it, but i'm pretty sure some will hate it too."  It was one of those real "taking chances" moments.  But I feel like I accomplished what I set out to with these.  By the way, the shoe used to make these was the Orion Jordan 7s:















Whenever I get some free time, I will post the second pair.  These are a 1-of-1 pair for my personal collection and not for sale.

Comments