Air Jordan 5 "Pantone" Custom

















In the previous post, I reviewed a pair of Jordan 4s that were made for a client of mine.  Thanks to the inspiration from that shoe as well as the feedback received from it, I decided to do a Jordan 5 version!  As with the previous shoe, this is based on the series of unreleased Jordan retro samples that featured the theme..one of which was a pair of Jordan 5s.  I wanted to do this version because 1) The Jordan 5s is one of my personal favorite retro models, and 2) The 5s are a fairly easy to obtain shoe so it worked out perfect.  I had fun making this design and although I usually prefer doing the more detailed & complex designs, sometimes a simple and clean colorway is all you need.

These are available to order in both men's and women's/gs sizes at the online store at the link below:

http://ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/jordan-5-pantone-custom





Comments