Customer Spotlight: "Pantone" Jordan 4 Custom












Some might remember the Air Joran Retro Pantone samples, which were a series of Jordan retros that featured the carolina blue color from Michael Jordan's days at UNC.  Well recently a customer contacted me about making a variation of the Jordan 4 version.  The base shoe was the Jordan 4 Military Blue:















And here is the finished product:























I had to special mix this color to get the exact shade since it's not available off the shelf.  This was a simple yet fun design to put together and it shows that although I prefer doing the highly detailed pieces of work, not every custom has to have that and in some cases simple is better.  I posted these on instagram last week (http://instagram.com/ecentrikartistry) and they got a huge response.  I'm currently considering doing another version of these to be made available to order on the website but until then, enjoy the pics!

For email inquiries (serious inquiries only) contact me at info@ecentrikart.net.


Comments