Jordan 6 "Summit Lake" Custom

















The funny thing about this shoe is that I originally didn't plan to do this design at all when I was creating it.  I had another idea in mind that didn't quite work the way I wanted it to and ended up changing it as I went along.  It was pretty random because when I decided to change it I thought of the Lebron 9 Summit Lake shoes:















This shoe was always a favorite of mine because of the classic Charlotte Hornets colorway.  I had thought about doing something similar about a year ago but ended up putting it off to do other projects.  Little did I know I would be coming back to it around now.











































The Summit Lake custom was created using the Jordan 6 infrared as the base shoe.  I am currently taking orders for this shoe in both men's and women's/GS sizes at the link below:

http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/jordan-6-summit-lake-custom

If you are interested in sending your own infrared 6s for customization, email at info@ecentrikart.net.

Comments