Air Jordan 5 "Emerald Green"

As much as I love doing highly detailed artwork with customs, every so often it's nice to just bring out a simple and clean colorway.  In the case of the "Emerald Green" Jordan 5s, I wanted to make something where one specific color was really dominant.





















These were highly influenced by the previously done Pantone customs (which are available here).  I always wanted to do something with a solid green, specifically a nice bright shade of it that looks close to an Irish Green, so I had to mix a special shade of green (the green used for these is not a straight-out-the-bottle green but something I custom made).  One of the differences from the Pantones are the green on the "shark teeth" part of the midsole which are lightly covered with a white speckle.
































Also, for the first 5 orders of this shoe, I am including a free matching short-sleeve t-shirt (sizes Small to 3XL):





















For all order information, click here:
 http://ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/jordan-5-emerald-green-custom

Comments