"Blue Magic"

















Just a little something I whipped up for my personal collection.  The Jordan 7 is a base that I have only worked with once before and have been wanting to work with again for some time.

I managed to get my hands on a pair of the Jordan 7 Orlando Magics from the defining moments pack and thought they would make a great base for the custom:

















Now I had originally come up with the idea I wanted to use for this a month prior but ended up changing the idea 2 days before starting work on them.  So after reworking my original idea, it was time to start working.  Here's the finished result:






















This particular custom is something I made for my own personal collection and is currently not for sale.  However, if you have a custom idea of your own, email me at info@ecentrikart.net.  Also, feel free to check out my main website, www.ecentrikart.net as well as some of my customs I have that are available for ordering through the online store, www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com (online store is also accessible through the main site).

Comments