Air Force 1 "Dipset" Custom

















Something I did for a good friend of mine.  He wanted a pair of fresh custom Air Force 1s with the Dipset theme.  For those not in the know, Dipset, Or "Diplomats", are a Harlem NY based rap group consisting mainly of rappers Cam'ron, Jim Jones, & Juelz Santana.  My friend, who's based on the west coast and is a talented emcee in his own right, is a fan and pitched me the idea & the color scheme and pretty much gave me the creative freedom to do what I wanted with these.  So I came up with the idea to use multiple purple shades with a pattern design of my own that i've only used once before.  And of course, the Dipset logo on the shoes as well.  Check out the pics for the finished product:






























This shoe is a 1-of-1 item but if you have a custom idea of your own or want to inquire about one of my previously done themes, email at info@ecentrikart.net.

Comments