"Street Art, Part 3"

















Continuing with the street art themed series (See Part One and Part Two), now comes Street Art, Part Three.  I decided that unlike past series that i've done, this one will be done as an ongoing one pair at a time deal where i'll just do each one sporadically....basically whenever I get the inspiration to do a new version.  Well recently I got that inspiration after picking up a base shoe model that I hadn't really done any work on before, the Air Jordan 11s, specifically the "Legend Blue" 11s:













When I picked these up, I knew that I wanted to do something with them but had zero idea what.  Then I remembered I was thinking of another street art shoe but had a different base in mind.  I ended up using that base for a different custom (something i'm still working on as we speak) and that the street art idea would look unique on these because of the shape of the shoe.  So after some brainstorming & checking out some areas in the city that are popular for street art for inspiration, I came up with a couple ideas, did some sketches, picked my favorite along with the colors I wanted to use, and got to work.  Here is the finished product:























If you noticed, in the rear of one of the shoes, it says "Art is not a crime".  This is an ongoing detail that I put in all the street art shoes.  Anyway, these were loads of fun to work on and would love to do some other themes on the Jordan 11 base.  As for the street art series, I may or may not do another one....like I mentioned before, it depends on when & if I get the inspiration to do a continuation....could be next week, next month, next year, or never.  Time will tell....

Anyway, I will be taking a limited amount of  orders for this shoe (you also have the option to supply your own Legend Blue 11s for customization).  All of the details are at the link below.

Jordan 11 "Street Art, Part 3": http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-11-street-art-part-3-custom

Comments