"Bel Air Abstract"
















A while back, Jordan brand released a version of the Jordan 5s known as "Bel Air", which was inspired by the colorful 90's fashion and graphics from the tv show The Fresh Prince of Bel Air:

















Being a person who likes colorful kicks I got the idea recently to do my own spin on these, except I wanted to use a different Jordan model and take those same colors and do sort of an abstract art theme with them.  I chose to use a shoe i've been wanting to do a custom on ever since they released earlier this year....the Jordan 10 "Lady Liberty":
















Two of the reasons I felt these would be the perfect canvas aside from the silhouette of the shoe is the teal lining inside the shoe and the grey speckled bottoms, both of which would blend well with the color scheme.

Here is the finished product:




















For these I totally removed the silver color from the shoe and replaced it with a very light shade of grey that I custom mixed myself.  For the abstract style pattern on the midsoles, I made sure to include the same line of colors from the original versions.

This shoe is currently available to purchase from the online store, but will be available for the month of September only.  And with every order, I will include a matching "The Fresh Kicks Of Ecentrik" T-Shirt (sizes small to 3X Large available):

















Currently both men's and grade school/women's sizes are available to order and can be purchased at the link below (different price options available):

http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-10-bel-air-abstract-custom

Comments