Customer Spotlight: Jordan 4 "Red Urban Camo"











This custom project was pretty fun to work on....a lot of creativity was given to me by the client (although the basic concept was his) and it involved a large amount of creativity.  The client, who has a military background, wanted a red urban camouflage pattern done on a pair of 2012 Jordan 4s he sent me.  Camo patterns are always fun to do and this was the first time I had done one in this particular colorway.

Here's the original base shoe:


















And here is the finished product:
















The client gave the idea for the pineapple grenade on the side of the shoes and I pitched the idea for the dog tags as I thought they'd be a nice touch to the theme.  The speckle theme was kept on the tabs of the shoes (had to repaint the tabs and midsoles then speckle them again).  This is a 1 of 1 shoe but if you have a custom idea of your own, contact me at info@ecentrikart.net.  Also, check out what's available at the website, www.ecentrikart.net.  More pics below:






Comments