"Oreo Camo"
















These were somewhat inspired by the red urban camo customs from two months ago.  The urban camo pattern was slightly altered from the red versions and a different base shoe was used....the Jordan 4 "Oreo":

















I kept the original midsole speckle design since it reminded me of the speckle done on the previously done red versions.  I think it really compliments the camouflage pattern very well and makes the shoes pop.  Check out the comparison below along with some other views of the Oreo Camos.  I'm actually considering doing this theme again on a different shoe like an Air Force 1 or Air Max...maybe even a different Jordan silhouette. Thoughts about this shoe?  Interested in this one or something similar?  Email me at info@ecentrikart.net.






Comments