Captain America version 2.0
















I've been looking to do another Captain America theme since doing the custom Reebok pair for Joe Quesada's daughter last year.  And since I had a pair of white Stan Smith Adidas laying around that I had no idea what to do with (literally been trying to think of what to do with them for months), I decided one night to do something themed around Steve Rogers, the First Avenger.

Nothing too over the top here...just a comic style Cap featured on both shoes along with his "I'm just a kid from Brooklyn" quote from the movies.

This is a personal pair but if you'd like to have Captain America or any other comic book theme gracing a pair of your shoes (any company), click here for ordering info.  In the meantime, check out more photos below:








Comments