Customer Spotlight: "Deadpool" (ver. 2.0)




















Last year I did a pair of Deadpool Jordan 5s and this time I get to do another take on the theme but with a different base shoe.  Sometimes it's fun to do multiple takes on a popular theme...it gives me the challenge of presenting a different interpretation/style while representing the same concept.  That was the case with the client requested Deadpool Jordan 11s.

The base shoe for this custom was the Jordan 11 "Legend Blue".  This is a shoe model i've worked with numerous times in the last year or two and the first shoe where I got to really flex my style on a pair of patent leather based kicks.  The Legend Blue 11 is a personal favorite shoe of mine to work with and I have some other design ideas for this model if I can get my hands on some pairs in the near future.















And here is the finished product:




















Everything here was done freehand from the pattern to the character drawings on the toes.  The shoes even feature custom dyed laces as well.

Interested in your own Deadpool themed shoe or a different shoe?  Contact me via email at ecentrik@yahoo.com or through the website at www.ecentrikart.net.

Comments