GTE ("Grand Theft Ecentrik")

For those not already in the know, I have an account on the website Redbubble, which lets artists upload their artwork to showcase and sell on various types of apparel and accessories.  I have a number of t-shirts, hoodies, and non-clothing items available that are related to Ecentrik Artistry (click here to view my account and/or purchase items).

The most recent addition to my account is the what I call "GTE" (Grand Theft Ecentrik):














It's a design inspired by the logo and box art from the popular Grand Theft Auto video game series.
















I really liked the collage style and figured i'd try my hand at making one but with pictures of a few of my past customs edited into a painted artsy style.  The beautiful thing about sites like Redbubble is they allow you to make your work available for not only various types of clothing like t-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, and leggings, but also items like mugs, clocks, art prints, phone cases, pillows, and other items.  So I currently have my GTE design available for purchase as a few clothing and non-clothing items.  To view and/or order, click the link below.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/ecentrik/works/28803627-gte




Comments