More Freestyle Customs....

Some recent freestyle customs done for recent clients:

This first pair was something done back in November.  The base shoe was the Chi City Jordan 10s and feature a arctic camo style pattern.  The client basically just let me know what shoe they wanted used and the colorway they wanted for them and let me handle the rest:














The original base shoe: Jordan 10 "Chi City":









This next one is a pair that was done a few days ago right before the new year.  These were done on a pair of white Air Force 1 highs.  As with the previous pair, the client thew some color ideas my way (and also suggested the fish and shark idea) and let me handle the rest.














And here is the original base shoe:












Pretty soon I may decide to bring back the freestyle custom option officially.  It's a good option for those who want a custom done but not sure on an actual custom theme and are open to something original created by me (the artist).  Interested?  Click here for custom inquiries.

Comments