"The Proposal"













Earlier last year, I had the opportunity to create a pair of shoes for Joel Ward of the San Jose Sharks.  The shoes were made to be given to his girlfriend as a marriage proposal with the big question, "Will You Marry Me?" written on the shoes.  The project was kept under wraps until Joel was ready to pop the big question.  A few days ago, while on a trip to Philly to spend the holidays with my family back home, I got a message from Joel on Christmas Eve with some great news....he gave her the shoes with the proposal and she said yes!  So with his permission I shared the big news on Twitter:




The tweet quickly went viral and became national news!  This was a great way to close out 2017 and I am honored to have contributed to this wonderful moment.  A big thank you to the future Mr. and Mrs. Ward and much love and best wishes on their future together!

Check out the story here

Comments