2018 Extras

Haven't been updating the blog lately and there are a couple pairs made at the end of 2018 that never got posted here so I figured i'd make a new post featuring a few (I do update the Facebook & Instagram pages regularly though so if you follow either or both you've probably seen everything here).

First, a couple pairs that were done as part of my past $100 freestyle custom special:

1. Air Jordan 1 Freestyle.  Done with a pair of all white Jordan 1 mids and done into a freestyled abstract pattern with the colors chosen by the client.













2.  Camouflage Freestyle Jordan 11s.  Both pairs were done for the same client and the colors were chosen by the client.















3.  "Man In The Arena" Jordan 11s













4. Vans custom freestyle.  These were the first time I got to work with a pair of Vans so I enjoyed these a lot (original base shoe was a pair of all white leather Vans).














These next few pairs are standard orders. First the Tan/elephant print Jordan 3 (base shoe was the Triple White Jordan 3):













Next are the Jordan 11 Snakeskin lows:













Have three other pairs included in that late 2018 group that i'm going to be posting in separate posts.  Right now I won't promise that i'll be updating the blog on a regular basis, mainly because I tend to update the Instagram & Facebook accounts/pages more often (I usually post to those daily or almost daily) and those get way more traction and engagement than the blog.  Also, I am a one-person operation so aside from doing the actual shoes I update all the social media, blogs, and websites (both my regular site and online shop) solo without any assistance.  I will still try to pop in on the blog whenever I get the chance.

Website: www.ecentrikart.net
Store: www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ecentrik
Instagram: www.instagram.com/ecentrikartistry


Comments