Batman Beyond (Ver. 2.0)









If you've followed my work for a while, you might remember the Batman Beyond Nike Dunks from 2016.  Well recently, my friend Jeff of Strange In The Membrane Podcast (who I made shoes for last year which can be seen here) contacted me about making a pair for him, this time on the classic Nike Air Force 1 Lows.

The Air Force 1 version features the same design as the original Dunk versions but with a few minor changes.  Here's the "Before" shoe for those not familiar with the Air Force 1:










And here is the finished product:














I pretty much kept these exact to the original versions except for the back tab and I changed the tongues to have the Batman Beyond logo which I think is a better look for the shoes overall.  I even did up a custom box for Jeff as a little surprise.

















I've done a ton of comic book themes but this is easily one of my top 5 favorites to do because of the design and also being a huge fan of the animated series.









Most of my comic themed shoes are not in the online shop but can be ordered by email or the contact section of my website.  To contact, email at ecentrik@yahoo.com or click here.

Also, for my fellow comic book geeks, check out the Strange In The Membrane podcast on Youtube here.

Comments