Ecentrik Artistry's 1st solo exhibit coming in NYC!



Another one of the many things that has been in the works is on the way..my first solo art exhibit! This exhibit will focus mostly on customized heels (but I may sneak a few pairs of sneakers in as well..time will tell....) and there will be a theme or two that this exhibit is revolved around which I won't reveal at the moment but it should be very interesting.

Having an art exhibit in an authentic gallery has always been a major goal of mine and I am extremely excited about this opportunity. I would like to thank Dino of Orchard Windows Gallery for the opportunity to showcase my work on this scale as well as my good Friend John Sebastian of the New York Optimist for making this possible (As you may remember, I made a blog post about the feature in The New York Optimist a few months back).

Anyway, there's a lot of work to be done..getting ready for the exhibit, finishing up the Aurora Borealis Collection, handling any orders that may come in, and preparing other future projects...2011's gonna be a busy year for Ecentrik Artistry and I wouldn't have it any other way. I Thank all of you that have supported Ecentrik Artistry and hope to have your continued support going forward!

The Exhibit info:

Ecentrik Artistry Solo Exhibit

Monday, July 4 at 7:00pm - Sunday, July 10 at 8:00pm
Receptions: Fri, July 8 (7-10pm), Sat, July 9 (4-8pm)

Orchard Windows Gallery
37 Orchard Street
New York, NY 10002

Ecentrik Artistry

Comments

Post a Comment