New York Comic Con 2012

Every so often I post a blog entry that's not sneaker/Ecentrik Artistry related and now is one of those times again.  Last year I posted pics from the 2011 New York Comic Con and since I attended again this year I figured "Why not do it again?".  So without further ado, here's some of my photos from this year's NY Comic Con:





















Cool Ghost Rider costume






















3 Beautiful goth girls















A Delorean sighting
















The Mystery Machine














The Batmobile (Minus Adam West)














Wrestling legends Tito Santana, Greg Valentine, & Brutus Beefcake.  This fan in the middle even took a few stiff chops from Valentine!






















Harley Quinn (Arkham City version)















The Million Dollar Belt.  Virgil was there & told me he digged the shirt I was wearing :)






















Tony Stark: Genius, Billionaire Playboy, Philanthropist.















Shrine to the King






















Deadmau5...Spidey Style!!























This guy had the best Batman costume I saw.  So cool that I didn't even take any other Batman cosplay pics after him :)






















My favorite Super Hero was represented.  HULK SMASH!!!!



























Of course there was no shortage of beautiful ladies in cosplay:













































This guy below had the coolest Iron Man costume:
















And there you have it!  My pics from the 2012 Comic Con.  I took way more than this but it would take me an entire day to load them all.  Now it's time to get back to creating some art.  Thanks for looking!!!

Comments