"Bizarre Visions" Custom Air Force 180

Late last year, I did a pair of custom Jordan 7s that I titled "Bizarre Visions" (named after this very blog that you're reading).  Well, I decided to revisit that design but this time on a different shoe.

















First, the shoe that was used for this custom was the Nike air force 180 mids (white/hyper red):




I loved the midsole speckle & color fade design in the original shoe so I decided not to change it and to keep it in the finished product.  Not just because of the look of it, but also because it matches perfectly with the colorway used in the design and really helps it pop.

Second was using the original custom Jordans as a blueprint:


I made it a point to use the exact same colors from top to bottom and even kept the layout the same when possible.

And then, the finished product:



Also, each pair comes with the custom lacelocks & is signed as well.  The "Bizarre Visions" Air Force 180s are available to order at this link: 









Comments