Jordan Bordeaux SB Dunk Mid

Recently, my good buddy Nizos from Sweatshop Clothing approached me with the idea of doing an SB dunk based on the Jordan Bordeauxs:




Usually i'm not into re-creating designs that were already released by sneaker companies (I only did it once before when I remade the Playstation Air force ones, which truthfully looking back at those i'm not really happy with and would've done something different with that base shoe if I could), but the idea of doing the bordeaux design on a pair of SB dunks did sound appealing.

Even though i've done dunks countless times before (including these Sweatshop Dunks), this is my 1st project with some SB Mids, specifically the SB Griptape mids. Since most of the shoe is suede, I kept the design rather simple by just working with the leather panels on the swoosh & toes.

So the SB Dunk Griptapes Mids:



Plus the Jordan Bordeaux Design:



Equals the custom Jordan Bordeax SB Dunk Mids:





Comments