Favorite Customs of 2013

In the last couple days, i've been seeing a lot of favorite everythings of 2013 on instagram & some other sites, so not only did I do a short video of my favorite Ecentrik Artistry customs of the year (my instagram: ecentrikartistry), but I decided i'd post my tops of the year here as well.  Here are my personal favorite Ecentrik Artistry customs of 2013 (in no particular order):

1.  Air Jordan 3 "Hot Nights In Miami"

















I love the Lebron PS Elite South Beach colorway.  I first did the colorway on the South Beach Jordan 4s (which to this day is one of my most popular requests ever), but this time around I wanted to not only do the colorway on a different Jordan model, but I wanted to do a pattern style with them.  This shoe is still currently available to order here:

 http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-iii-hot-nights-in-miami

2.  Air Jordan 5 Cleveland Browns custom for Chris Ogbonnaya

















These were requested for Cleveland Browns running back Chris Ogbonnaya earlier this year (see original post here).  Had fun making these and it was a pleasure doing a custom shoe for a professional athlete.

3.  Air Jordan 3 "Sunburn"

















These were a late addition to the Summer Love 3 Collection.  The colorway really pops and a lot of people really took to these.  I'm really big into bright colors and this one really went with the theme.  This shoe is still available to order here:  http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/sunburn-air-jordan-3-custom


4.  Air Max 90 "Coffee & Donuts"

















If I had to pick a favorite of the bunch, this would be one of the two I would narrow it down to (see the other at #10).  Some of the most fun shoes to make are the ones that have a specific concept behind them.  I really enjoyed doing this one, all the way down to the custom box.  As someone who loves indulging in pastries every now & then this shoe was right up my alley!  This shoe is still available to order here:

 http://ecentrikarts.blogspot.com/2013/02/coffee-donuts.html


5.  Air Jordan 5 "Jade"

















Personally, I feel like this shoe was heavily slept on.  I love the desert camo influence look of this shoe and how the red accents really make the shoes pop.  These didn't get a lot of coverage but still a personal favorite of mine.  This shoe is still available to order here:

http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-5-jade


6.  Adidas "Allure"

















This shoe is a women's only design.  I originally came up with this design years ago but didn't make the actual shoes until earlier this year.  It also gave me the chance to do some more work with a non-Nike related shoe, which was something I hadn't done in a while.  Here are the Allure customs seen on lovely model Erin (also a great match with the "Ecentrik Avenue" hoodie):
















The "Allure" Women's Adidas are available to order here: http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/adidas-superstar-allure-womens-custom


7.  Air Jordan 1 "Nightmare In Green"

















This shoe was a spinoff of a 1-of-1 shoe done the year before.  When I first put these out they kinda went unnoticed for a while.  However, in the past few months I have gotten a ton of orders for this shoe and it's become one of my most popular designs since the South Beach Jordan 4s.  The multiple shades of green along with the abstract pattern on a classic Jordan model make it one of my personal favorites.  This shoe is still available to order here: http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-i-nightmare-in-green


8.  Air Jordan 5 "Blue Frost"

















2013 was a great year for the Jordan 5.  It was my favorite shoe base to work with this year as I put together a number of customs using the base.  Blue is my favorite color (especially the lighter more interesting shades of it like aqua, turquoise, etc.) so the Blue Frost shoes were a definite favorite.  This shoe is still available to order here: http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-5-blue-frost-custom


9.  Air Jordan 5 "Volcanic Eruption"

















I made this shoe right after the Blue Frost shoe.  If you think about it it's kind of the opposite of the Blue Frost with the whole cold/hot aspect.  The inspiration behind the shoe is pretty obvious and works great with the Fire Red Jordan 5s as the base.  This shoe is still available here:

http://www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com/product/jordan-5-volcanic-eruption-custom



10.  Air Jordan 5 "Random Thoughts"


















This would be my other favorite of the year besides the Coffee & Donuts custom.  On my personal facebook page, I would post my "random thoughts" from time to time about various subjects, so I decided to do a shoe based on that with actual random thoughts that i've had about various subjects, whether stuff going on in the day-to-day world or in my personal life (some of which I thought up as I was working on these).  This shoe is a 1-of-1 for my personal collection and is not available to order & will not be duplicated.  I had a blast working on these and am not even sure whether or not i'll actually wear them (might just keep them as an art piece).  Each shoe has a lot of different sayings/thoughts throughout both and detailed pics can be seen here: http://ecentrikarts.blogspot.com/2013/12/random-thoughts.html

And that's my top pics for 2013.  Lots of interesting projects already being conceptualized for the new year and can't wait to share them with everyone.  I want to thank everyone for their support of Ecentrik Artistry...it really means a lot when people show love for and appreciate what you do and I am grateful for all the wonderful things that have come my way.  2013 has been a great year for Ecentrik Artistry and for myself personally & great things are in store for 2014!

Ecentrik Artistry
www.ecentrikart.net
www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com
www.instagram.com/ecentrikartistry

Comments