New Redbubble additions: "Extreme Hardcore", "Friend", & "Elephant Print"

Following up my previous post, I have two new additions to my Redbubble account/shop

First is the "Elephant Print" t-shirt.  This shirt is a remake of a previously released shirt from 2012 that I put out to go with a pair of custom Air Max 90s I made inspired by the Jordan 3 True Blue theme (click here to view the original).  Below is the version available on the Redbubble account.  This design is available as a t-shirt (long and short sleeve) or hoodie as well as accessories like clocks and coffee mugs.

Purchase here: "Elephant Print"
































The next design is titled "Friend" and was inspired by a certain popular sitcom that aired on NBC for a number of years.  Thought i'd do something fun that resembled the show's logo.  This design is also available in various forms of clothing and accessories.

To purchase, click here: "Friend"



























And finally, there's the theme that I titled "Extreme Hardcore".  Most of you know i'm a long time wrestling fan and loved the original ECW so i've wanted to do this one for a while.  I originally came up with this one about a year or two ago but never released it until now.  I had originally done it in a different colorway but then decided to change it to the red and black to give it more of the feel of old school ECW.  As with the others, this design is available in various clothing and accessory styles.

Purchase here: "Extreme Hardcore"
























Ecentrik Artistry Redbubble portfolio

Comments