Customer Spotlight: Deadpool (ver. 4.0)








Deadpool is a popular theme among my clients and is a theme that I always enjoy doing, especially with the fact that every version I've done has been different from the previous version so there's no two Deadpool customs that i've done that look the same (Check out the first, second, and third versions I've done).

This is the fourth version I've made so far and the one that I had the most creative freedom with.  The client's only request was that it be on a high top shoe and have the person's nickname on the shoes (the client ordered them for a family member as a gift).  I automatically knew what shoe I wanted to use for the custom, and that shoe would be the Air Force 1 highs.












I wanted this particular shoe as the base because of all the workable spaces available for what I had in mind.  For previous customs with this theme with the exception of one pair, I mainly stuck to the colors and the Deadpool logo but no actual characters (other than maybe changing the Jordan Jumpman).  With this pair I wanted to switch it up and go comic book style and have the actual character highlighted on the shoes...kind of similar to the Hulk themed Jordans from 2014.

After doing a quick mock up, here's the finished product:















As you can see, I gave this version more of a comic book feel than the previous ones.  I not only added the character on both shoes, but also added the logo on the inner sections.  The recipient's nickname ("Twon") was added to both the tongues of the shoes and the back strips.  I would say this version is my favorite so far due to the amount of creative freedom I was given on them.  This theme is always a fun one and hope to get more requests to rep everyone's favorite "Merc with a mouth" on a custom shoe!

For all custom inquiries, visit the website at www.ecentrikart.net/contact
Online Store: www.ecentrik.bigcartel.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/ecentrik
Instagram: Instagram.com/ecentrikartistry

Comments